Subject: Re: Tank treads easier than Lightwave Pro
From: Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:59:18 -0500

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Robert Cohen wrote:
> 
> I second that request.  In fact, I wish more users of this list would become
> interested in contributing to Lightspeed.  I consider it to be kind of an
> extension to this list actually.  I learn some great things every time I view
> an issue.  For more information about doing this, contact Manny at
> 
>                                         [email-masked]

  I'd love to do a lightspeed tutorial..but I do not have a video camera 
:( If anyone in the Silicon Vallet/Santa Cruz area wants to make a 
tutorial with me..please lemme know..or if you need help making your own 
video tutorial..lemme know

Adam Chrystie
[email-masked]

  AHHHH..Fianlly 2 weeks of nooo schoooooollllllll..SLEEP TIME! NAW, 
serious animation time and C time :)

----------------------------------
Adam Chrystie LightWave 3D Animator
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz